Domain Empire

tune180.com need some statistics - 7800 uniques?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kulbejba

Established Member
Impact
hi
i just bought music related website, but previus owner didnt have any analytics tool on it so dont realy know how much visitors are on the site monthly. the owner says it gets 7800 inuques/month and 30k visitors/month.

i checked alexa and its on the 3mio place. i checked other free online tools and got really different results. From 100 to 300 uniques per day.

can somedoby that have some better tool (or is registred on alexa ) please check how many uniques the site gets per day or month or estimate website worth?

please guys...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
forget to post site name ..

tune180.com

thanks

•••
Do have ownership now? I would recommend adding Google analytics & Search Console. Or if your host is using cpanel you could probably access awstats from your cpanel login.

•••
Yes i have ownership of that site. Thanks for your help, yes i does have awstats.

Site is made in php and i just dont know how to add content and maintain, too bad for the site.

Site is for sale for few bucks. ( and i do mean few). If anbody want it, its yours

As i said, i dont know anything about php...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back