IT.COM

question TrumpGov.com Value Then Value Now and why Stay Safe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MidasGoal

Established Member
Impact
The first time I tried to register TrumpGov.com via GoDaddy.com, GoDaddy was asking $99,999.00. November 2016 a few days after the election. I attached a screenshot of the GoDaddy price. I own the domain name but I did not pay $99.999.00 for it. I am trying to sell it but it seems like each time I try to obtain a value to give me a starting point as to determine an asking price, the numbers are all over the place. I have owned domain names for years but I still have no idea how values are determined. I know there are a lot of experts here. If GoDaddy was asking $99,999.00 in November 2016. Please excuse my lack of knowledge of the domain name market. I guess the only thing I can compare it to is a car. If I paid $99.999.00 for a car in 2016, I would hope that I could sell it for at least $30,000. I have had a few very creative suggestions as to what I could do with it. Some were not physically possible. Look forward to your guidance, advice, and suggestions.
Stay Safe

Paul

Attachments

• 99k.jpg
    99k.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It just means whoever had TrumpGov.com before you they had listed it for 99k ..

•••
Or 100k minus a dollar whatever

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back