Dynadot

discuss Trump owns 3000+ domains - Some contain Ponzi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Wow this guy buys bigtime - but any in the aftermarket?

Article about his domain collecting:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-did-donald-trump-buy-3000-domain-names-1515632
Other domains that have been bought which shed negative light to this company include TrumpNetworkSucks.com, TrumpNetworkFraud.com and DonaldTrumpPonziScheme.com.
Other intriguing domains which hint at potential tattoo parlour ventures – TrumpTat.com – and coffee bean sales TrumpCoffeeBeans.com, as well as TrumpIceCreamParlor.com, and TrumpDoll.com

The full list of his domains is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYOCP--sfkDa2YEl7LzY6XQByBu8WusauHww8MGSvzk

Attachments

• Trump Organization Domain Names - 1160_admin_email_generalcounseltrumporgcom (1).csv
    107.1 KB · Views: 69
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh I got Trump2017-2025.com - thought it would be good to develop on to generate traffic etc if he wins the election.

But of course it's for sale too!

Last edited:
•••
Dunno why GD has forwarded my domain to
a landing page says "website coming soon" instead of their standard normal page like "this domain is parked free at GD..."

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    805.5 KB · Views: 27
•••
trump definitions:

- get the better of someone using a hidden resource
- to surpass; outdo
- short for trumpet

It's a generic word, and if used as such, without any reference to the Presidential Apprentice or his holdings, a UDRP or lawsuit is but a candle in the wind.
I play a few social card games that have a "trump" suit..."euchre" for one and I been playing that game even before he started having TV shows

•••
Darnit, he got a few I was interested in.

•••
I avoided the whole Trump thing...I have DonateToDonald [dot] com even though I can't stand his as*!

•••
Dunno why GD has forwarded my domain to
a landing page says "website coming soon" instead of their standard normal page like "this domain is parked free at GD..."

This is easy to understand. Gd is doing you a favor because the "trump" I your domain is a urdp issue automatically. So they are helping you by not putting the usual gd ads that will definitely show Trump ads. Which would mean you are making money off his trademarked name.

Am I right NP?

•••
I knew he owned allot, but not this many! lol... @deez007 just don't register them if you are in the States or somewhere he's got property. Trump has a reputation for suing people and making their life a living hell. lol..

How about a quick reg and then sale on sedo? I would guess some offshore (China!) investor might see value in cybersquatting such domains! For future profit?

I know it's shady dealings. But I really don't like the guy!

What do you think? I always trust your input. Thanks in advance

I'm kinda in a "holding pattern" right now on some really sweet trump domains but have not "pulled the trigger" as of yet.

Seeing as how trump.io sold for $1,555. And trumpnews.com sold for $1685.

•••
How about a quick reg and then sale on sedo? I would guess some offshore (China!) investor might see value in cybersquatting such domains! For future profit?

I know it's shady dealings. But I really don't like the guy!

What do you think? I always trust your input. Thanks in advance

I'm kinda in a "holding pattern" right now on some really sweet trump domains but have not "pulled the trigger" as of yet.

Seeing as how trump.io sold for $1,555. And trumpnews.com sold for $1685.

It would be totally your call, lol. I can't stand the guy either, but they had something on the news just the other week about just how many lawsuits this guy and his companies have filed. It was in the thousands, literally hundreds and hundreds higher than the national average. I saw something other day about someone in Tampa Bay who owns PresidentTrump.com and has already received several 5 figure offers for it. Other people seam to be taking the risk so maybe you should too, haha. I will personally be staying away though.

•••
Hundreds!!!??? Ehhhh! Nevermind. It was fun checking though and finding out some "low hanging fruit" in this niche are taken. Does that say there are some "confident" people out there or just dumb people or smart people?

Domains like....

TrumpLovesMexico.com lol smart since it's only natural after saying everything he's said about Mexicans that he will want to reconcile with them.

TrumpDumb.com
TrumpStupid.com
TrumpIdiot.com

Do these domains give anyone here some ideas?

Could these above ever Sell. I guess that's the bottom line. And I thee owners of thee above aren't all offshore. But I do bet most will have privacy on them. I doubt sedo would allow these in their marketplace. Yes or no?

•••
http://fortune.com/2016/06/02/trump-organization-lawsuits/

It’s more than the number of FOIA’s filed during all of Obama’s presidency.

In fact, since he announced his intention to run for president just under a year ago, the candidate has had an average of five days between each new lawsuit filing, according to an analysis by USA Today. Trump and his businesses have had about 70 lawsuits filed by or against them since the summer of last year, with a 50/50 split between Trump as plaintiff and defendant.

At the same time, 50 civil lawsuits, filed prior to Trump’s presidential run, are still open, the most famous of which is the class action lawsuit brought against Trump University.

Trump’s proclivity for litigation has a long history. The candidate and his businesses have been involved in a minimum of 3,500 lawsuits over the past 30 years, USA Today reported. That’s an average of over 116 lawsuits annually, and more than the number of Freedom of Information Act lawsuits filed in the entirety of Barack Obama’s presidency (2,609 cases), according to the FOIA project.

Yea...this guy loves to file lawsuits, lol.

•••
•••
•••
I wouldn't register anything he would. I am not interested in an any he drops either unless developed.

•••
Reigniting an old thread here. Has anyone written to the Trump organisation with a list of Trump-related domains they may be interested in buying? One of the articles states they buy thousands per year. The Trump website provides a postal address for sending 'business proposals' too. Worth a shot?

•••
Still waiting for Trump to file an UDRP against my domains:
TRUMPGRET.COM & TRUMPGRETS.COM LOL!! :D

Trumpgret 5.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back