Dynadot

domain TRU.MP, Nike.cz, Coke.co.ke,B.ug and N.BA appraisals!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello, guys please any thoughts?

Nike.cz,B.UG Tru.mp and N.BA?

BTW, how about Goldbet.eu bought from sedo.com at 8300 USD?

Much appreciated it in advance

Vane

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really Nike? Copyright infringement...No value at all

•••
Nike is trademark name.
Any specific reason for .cz?
I would drop it. Not only I don't see value on it, I don't see the reason to have a high risk name like this. Even if you have not legal issues, how to promote a name which is connected with a specific niche?

•••
I
Nike is trademark name.
Any specific reason for .cz?
I would drop it. Not only I don't see value on it, I don't see the reason to have a high risk name like this. Even if you have not legal issues, how to promote a name which is connected with a specific niche?
I do have Nike.im and emailed Nike.com last year, asking pricing 10000USD ,thenThey got back to me deleted it or returned to them, howere, I didnt listen to them at all.

•••
•••
I'm sure there's Nike names somewhere but Nike is Nike.
You will end-up giving away those domains sooner or later... (Just Do It)

•••
Care, you suicide when you are doing outbound offering trademarked names. Avoid it better. It will be good to you.

•••
I do also have Nike.im, Nike is a name from Greece.

And is that why you registered it...please.

The fact that you emailed Nike (the company) shows why you registered these domains.

Brad

•••
And is that why you registered it...please.

The fact that you emailed Nike (the company) shows why you registered these domains.

Brad
Yep, thats the one of the main reason and wanna to sell to them as well, so how about my Goldbet.eu? Thanks.

•••
•••
I do also have Nike.im, Nike is a name from Greece.

.im is Isle of Man, why would they pay for a name they can take from you via their legal team. Dont you think they would have registered it for $10 if they wanted it. 👍

You really need to read up on the legal section here before buying names. You should know better having been here a few years, basic newbie mistake.

Last edited:
•••
Nike is a Greek name,
so why didn't you offer that domain to a Greek lady?

•••

Vane

.eu doesn't sell very well, what made you put so much money into that?

•••
Even if your family name is Nike, they still can get the domain from you.

•••
zero value in any of them imo.

•••
Even if your family name is Nike, they still can get the domain from you.

no they won't
but it might cost you years of your life and
next to $1.000.000 USD

--> nissan.com

•••
no they won't
but it might cost you years of your life and
next to $1.000.000 USD

--> nissan.com

I believe Mr. Nissan never reached out to the car company to offer it for sale.

•••
•••
Mr Nissan owned the domain when Nissan was called Daihatsu..and still got in troubles.
Mr Nike is trying to sell his domains directly to Nike :)

•••
Thanks all to give me good advice

and just feel free to express your point of view!

•••
Mr Nissan owned the domain when Nissan was called Daihatsu..and still got in troubles.
Mr Nike is trying to sell his domains directly to Nike :)
Nike.com has not own Nike.co.uk,Why?

•••
Because they use Nike.com/uk /de /fr /us etc but it doesn't mean that you are free to use any available nike domain.

•••
Because they use Nike.com/uk /de /fr /us etc but it doesn't mean that you are free to use any available nike domain.
Nike.com has already owned nearly 80 plus ccTLDs or other Newtlds

•••
Nike.com has already owned nearly 80 plus ccTLDs or other Newtlds
, BTW, .COMs not so popular in some countries like Poland, Russia, Demark ,Czech and more.

•••

Vane
You will have to chance selling to Nike Inc. If they accepted to buy they would indirectly accept infringement of their trademark. This could be a problem in the long run.

Why did you register the other domains and did you have any particular buyers in mind? Domain hacks has historically not received much interest from serious domain investors and end-users.

Did you buy goldbet.eu at 8300 USD, and if, why do you believe this was the right price?

, BTW, .COMs not so popular in some countries like Poland, Russia, Demark ,Czech and more.
This is not true. You will find a lot of businesses in these countries operating under .com/.net/.eu in parallel to or without a ccTLD.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back