IT.COM

Treated really badley

NameSilo
Watch
Im so amazed at the poor service of my Domain provider, I just have to tell (and warn everyone) of just what terrible service you can sometimes get from these Domain providers.

My Domain Provider is Freeparking.co.uk and the domain I had was soundsfamiliar.info. I renewed my domain and paid for it in June of last year (I've had this Domain with them for many years). They made a dreadful mistake of not renewing it with INNW. They did at least reply to my support ticket and admit it wasn't registered with INNW and they would rectify it. 7 months on, many support tickets and complaint letters later and I still have had no explanation as to why its still not registered. In the mean time my search engine rankings have obviously plummeted. All further support requests with their support team were simply ignored! Checking with Whois, I can now see why they have buried their heads in the sand. Its now registered to someone else based in Germany! lets not forget my money was taken back in June and my revenue from this website are now extinct.

Here's the real killer... This year, I've now had an email pop in to my inbox to say a new domain has now been registered. They have simply registered a different domain by adding a hyphen in the address (sounds-familiar.info). No apology or even aknowledgement that the original domain has not been reigistered! Absolutely awful awful service and bad behaviour in my opinion... Anyway, sorry to bore you with my problems but I just wanted to explain my horrible experience with this host. Im guessing theres not much else I can do only to resubmit my website to search engines with the new hyphened address. :rolleyes:

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back