Dynadot

Ename.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anybody here deal with ename.com the ename.cn English version?

I have support tickets going back to as long as 26th Sept with no reply and zero response to emails.

During their 60th anniversary "holiday" I had backordered 3 names and subsequently won them at auction only to find they had not been put in my account and had in fact dropped and in two cases registered by other people.

Just cannot get responses. Very poor, anybody know why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
it's a Chinese company, why you don't choose Godaddy or name.com, you may take the risk yourself.

•••
Their main focus in is domestic market.The response is quick to their domestic customers.Maybe the support for oversea customers is lack for the moment.
I suggest u contacting ename stuff via their phone during their business hour(GMT+8).

•••
it's a Chinese company, why you don't choose Godaddy or name.com, you may take the risk yourself.

Thanks- can you point me to where I can backorder idn.cn at those two registrars. :?

•••
emailed them too a couple of days ago asking for alternative payment methods cause they got the cheapest .CN but still no response then im not buying. i wouldnt waste money on horrible customer service over few dollars.

•••
Thanks to a member here I have finally had contact with them hopefully now all problems can get resolved.

•••
Sadly the contact with the manager was the one and only, subsequent attempts to contact them via email and support tickets fell on deaf ears. Big :td:

Some support tickets now outstanding 4 weeks.

I certainly cannot recommend ename.com and suggest you stay away.

•••
i see no english version or options on ename.com or ename.net

•••
Anyone had better experiences with ename?
I'm trying to buy a domain that's in ename and can't figure how to create an account. Didn't get any replies from support either, maybe someone has a contact there.

•••
Any english speaking contacts at eName? I have an issue with a transfer

•••
•••
Wow, sorry to hear of your trouble. If youre interested in using Uniregistry, please reach out to me - frankp @ Uniregistry.com

Happy to assist, and you will never have to go through a ticketing system as I will help you personally.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back