IT.COM

treasurehost.net - Please Appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am trying to buy this domain from the owner. There is no site or business attached to it, I'm only buying the name. They asked me to give them an offer. It's not a one word domain nor is it anything 'hot' or 'spectacular' .. except I want it. I understand domains are only worth as much as I'm willing to pay but I don't want to offend them and lose negotiations either.

Any ideas on a beginning $ amount?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg fee.

1. it's a .net
2. Treasure has nothing or related to host

•••
johnn said:
Reg fee.

1. it's a .net
2. Treasure has nothing or related to host

Thanks for your input johnn. Here's what they think.

We are the owners of www.TreasureHost.net Most of our domain names
start at $1,000.00 and go up to $1,000,000.00. We have this domain priced at
only $445.00 US Funds.

At the *name removed by clubhost to protect the privacy of the company*- we pride ourselves in marketing thousands of only the finest Domain Name Address's available each year. We are Worldwide Domain Brokers with offices in New York City, Tampa and London and owners of over 950 websites around the globe.

This was my response. Dear -, You can keep your domain, however, if you're selling the cr@ck you're smoking I'll buy that!!! >:(

Admins can close this thread now. Thanks.

•••
I think that the .net shouldn't hurt the value - .net was intended for internet, hosting, isp, etc. type industry and is pretty popular for that kind of use. The .com is taken but undeveloped.

"It's not a one word domain nor is it anything 'hot' or 'spectacular' ".
Agreed. The word treasure does suggest worth/value but isn't especially catchy.

It's not a bad name IMHO & you want it, so I would recommend low $xx offer, maybe $25.00 max

There are still numerous names like it that you could get for reg fee.

edit: nevermind then

•••
Why this is in Domains Wanted thread??

•••
Im guessing because he wants the domain, lol. And this type of thread also is not allowed in the appraisal section. I probably would ahve but it in the break but, this works too i gues.

•••
cera said:
The .com is taken but undeveloped.

In negotiations with them also. I don't think they're a broker.

superprogrammer said:
Why this is in Domains Wanted thread??

Because I didn't see any other thread it would fit in. Sorry for messing up your forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back