Okay, now I'm really confused, as when I had talked to that hosting company I did ask this question on how I would transfer over a site to someone.
They told me that all I would have to do is change nameservers over to them, and the site would go with it, as I am keeping my domains on Godaddy, but having them hosted on a different platform (Not sure which yet, am still looking and weighing my options) ...So in order to do that, all I need to do is change nameservers to the hosting company.
Also, If I put it in the stipulations, (when selling) that they must have an account with (Whatever Hosting Company I go with) couldn't the hosting company just do the transfer over to their account? Couldn't they could do the entire transfer over for me for that site? Do you think they really can, or do you think are they just trying to make a sale?
I am also wanting to build out my domains, but I am still going to be JUST learning WP over again from html, But the rest of this sounds even more confusing. However, when I asked the hosting company about it, they made it sound so easy...OY!
