Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Transfer Question

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Grrilla

VIP Member
Impact
87
All of my sales in the past have been completed either by a push or a by a request from the buyers registrar to initiate transfer to the buyers account. My last email from the buyer, of a recent sale, indicated that they would be contacting their registrar, "to advise them that the transfer would be coming." Can I initiate a transfer request to the buyers account at their registrar?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think so.

The buyer has to initiate the request from their registrar. You can't initiate the request for the buyer.
 
0
•••
TX John. That is what I thought and what I explained to them, but wanted to cover the bases, just in case there was some procedure that I was unaware of. The email seemed to imply that I was to take care of the transfer w/o their input, which would have been a new one on me.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back