Domain Empire

TRAFFIC Silent Starts Today...Post Updates?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Today the TRAFFIC silent auction starts and since i dont have $499 to get a bidders # and view the list, I was hoping someone who IS bidding can post updates OR give us a link to view (w/o bidding of course) so we can monitor domains that we may have in the auction.

Or just update domains that have bids here...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, i would also like to know what names are getting bid in the silent auction since i have four of mine in that auction.

•••
As of 1 hour ago, the names werent even entered into the silent auction system yet. Just fyi

Just checked again, names are added now

•••
I certainly feel that people that have names entered in the silent auction should be allowed to view the action.

•••
StrictlyNames said:
I certainly feel that people that have names entered in the silent auction should be allowed to view the action.
A big AMEN to that! :)
You would think that would be the case. Boy, was I wrong..

•••
PokerCabinet said:
As of 1 hour ago, the names werent even entered into the silent auction system yet. Just fyi

Just checked again, names are added now

Do you have a linnk you can pass on?

Moniker is the Rolls Royce of auctions but come on cant us "Chevy Geo's" get some access :)

•••
Is there a webcam installed now so we can view the action of the Live auction? :)
Anyone know what the deal on this is?

It was mentioned by Moniker something like this was planned a while back.

•••
StrictlyNames said:

I agree with you 100% Maybe there will be a loophole or some sort of back door way to get in. No, I am not suggesting hacking into the system or anything.

•••
You can listin to the live auction when it happens on their radio show webmasters.fm when the auction starts they will go live.....

Still looking for a way to view silent though :td:

•••
•••
I have access to the silent auction. I'll post updates periodically like last time.

Nothing has bids yet.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank Goodness for RJ! :xf.love: :talk:

-RJ- said:
Nothing has bids yet.

Yeeps ... but maybe it picks up more as get toward the end? :blink:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Yeeps ... but maybe it picks up more as get toward the end? :blink:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

Yep, it's usually a lot of sandbagging until the end, when stuff picks up.

BTW, thanks RJ.

•••
domainstosell said:
Yep, it's usually a lot of sandbagging until the end, when stuff picks up.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured ... but hopefully this Silent Auction will be better than the last one (most folks described it to me as "Dead Silent Auction" ITHO's)! :guilty:

Best wishes to all at N.Y. Traffic! :music:
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
When do the silent aucitons end ? On the 22nd ?

•••
princedomain said:
Kinda new with Moniker.How does silent auction works?

I have the following names:

1. www.smartmakeover.com

2. www.cheapdirtbike.net

3. www.townshuttle.com

4. www.uniquemortgageloan.com

5. www.shophybridcars.com

I hope they sell

If your domains are in the silent then its just a wating game...Looks like we will get updates posted here..maybe make this "Sticky" until the end of the auction.

For now though sadly its just sit back, cross your fingers and HOPE they see your name within the other 3,500 other names :(

•••
•••
It's good to see the silent but also the "loud" results too :)

•••
TRAFFIC just starting, with many people oversleeping thanks to DomainJam. Quite a bunch of jolly people. The thought of looking at the silent auctions hasn't even crossed our minds ;).

•••
Thanks, Sam ... sounds like the Jam was a blast! Woot. :music: :yell:

:lala:

Please keep us posted, as convenient.
Thanks muches.
-Jeff B-)

•••
If you guys want to ask about specific domains, you can pm me. Seems like almost no domains have bids though....though after browsing the site, A LOT of names seem overpriced.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back