Dynadot

budget: above $5000 TRAFFIC Names -REVENUE Names- WANTED!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a budget of $250,000 over the next 3 months to acquire parked domain names with consistent earnings. Pure Type in traffic wanted. You don't need to send me your stats, I can tell if any domain gets type in traffic or not. I will only require stats if I request to buy domain name.

The minimum/maximum numerical per domain is $1,000 minimum. The maximum $50,000. Travel, Hotel, Insurance, Rental cars, Flights, Loans, Mortgage, Reverse Mortgage, Dating are sought after.
  • .Com only, if you have a .co or .de that gets decent traffic send over.
  • Names earnings at least $100 per month per domain.
  • No adult names in any form.
  • Typos of generic names OK. If not sure send me what you got. I look at everything.
In most cases we are paying between 2.5 and 10 years revenue multiple depending on the traffic + intrinsic value of the name itself. PM me what you have to offer. We are still buying and will be for next 3 months.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a 6 figure budget over the next 6-12 months to acquire parked domain names with consistent earnings. We are looking for good generic .com's that are not longer than 12 letters.
  • .com only
  • names earnings at least $25 per month per domain.
  • no adult names in any form.
  • typos of generic names OK. If not sure send me what you got. I look at everything.
  • proof of traffic going back 4 months. No need to give that to me up front. I can tell if a name gets traffic or not. if we make a deal and I really need it I will request it. Just send what you have over.
In most cases we are paying between 2.5 and 8 years revenue multiple depending on the traffic + intrinsic value of the name itself. PM me what you have to offer. As you can see I never post. I only PM. That is the only way I communicate.

Thank You
still buying

•••
Is 13 letter to long .com insurance area. Just PM

•••
I have a 6 figure budget over the next 6-12 months to acquire parked domain names with consistent earnings. We are looking for good generic .com's that are not longer than 12 letters.
  • .com only
  • names earnings at least $25 per month per domain.
  • no adult names in any form.
  • typos of generic names OK. If not sure send me what you got. I look at everything.
  • proof of traffic going back 6 months. No need to give that to me up front. I can tell if a name gets traffic or not. if we make a deal and I really need it I will request it. Just send what you have over.
In most cases we are paying between 2.5 and 10 years revenue multiple depending on the traffic + intrinsic value of the name itself. PM me what you have to offer. As you can see I never post. I only PM. That is the only way I communicate.

Thank You
bump

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Still buying Bodis, DNS, Parking Crew, traffic.

•••
May be it's a rookie question, but would you be interested in a parked domain generating income through a combination of ad- and affiliate derived income streams ?

•••
Thread has been closed / Buyer has not posted in the thread within 30 days.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back