Dynadot

available Traffic, generics - Hot domain drop picks!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To launch a new service on my blog here, Accurate Name Domain Drops where I'll give some select picks of investment grade names- I'll list a few here:-

encourage.net

financebroker.com

smokeless.com

bism.com

I am going to try and pick out a few names every few days that I think are worth a punt, or even better as worth backordering and getting a bid on if you can. Any feedback is appreciated!
:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nobody interested in this sort of service? If there are types of names people are looking for I could look at tailoring the list in that direction?

•••
Very good name suggestions there, Chris. I would be interested in seeing more.

•••
yea looks great are those domains available ?

•••
eFingerz said:
yea looks great are those domains available ?

this is :lol:

those are premium names

•••
what ?
no comprehend!?!

somkeless appears to be avail
:gn:

•••
Thank you very much. I've been watching one of them since yesterday :p

•••
thanks for the feedback everybody, I will try and publish another list later today or tomorrow morning!

Oh, and no, these are not 'available' names - they are names that are dropping that I think are worth backordering!

•••
All the names are owned by, Chris Thomas which is you and not available but for sale.

Subject is for "Available Domain Names"

•••
<>

Last edited:
•••
buyauthority said:
All the names are owned by, Chris Thomas which is you and not available but for sale.

Subject is for "Available Domain Names"

What are you talking about?

I am listing domains that are available for backorder - here is a new list, the other was superceded by other blog posts:

http://www.accuratename.com/blog/pick-of-the-drops-favourite-domains-in-the-droplists-today/

mai, I think you too have jumped into some harsh accusations, but please explain who 'cs' is - the design was made for me...

I see now what you have both done! Sorry you must scroll down the page a little there is a very large header, which links to other parts of my site :)

Last edited:
•••
Couldn't comment in your blog as message says " you must be logged in to comment"

Nice service you have got going there.

•••
Aceredbaron said:
Couldn't comment in your blog as message says " you must be logged in to comment"

Nice service you have got going there.

Thanks for the kind words, I have fixed it so that you no longer need to be registered to comment on the blog.

I really would recommend you sign up for the newsletter though, as it will have the pick of the drops delivered, as well as a new service for available names to register, plus a lot more!

•••
•••
i dont get it.
I clicked a category and names that are owned came up with a contact owner form.
I thought the names were going to be dropped.

•••
bobdigital said:
i dont get it.
I clicked a category and names that are owned came up with a contact owner form.
I thought the names were going to be dropped.

Crikey, I thought this would be well received this service, talk about a tough crowd- all I am doing is promoting a free service. Is my site really that hard to navigate?

If you click on one of the links in this thread, you will be taken DIRECTLY to the page with the dropping names listed, you SHOULD NOT click links in the header, i.e. categories, but scroll down just slightly and the names are listed in a post...

To earlier comments about the logo. The logo was taken by my designer from a royalty free image bank online (apparently) and it is assumed that the designers of the logo for cs (a game I have never played) used the same image bank for their logo. I did not stael the logo, and as soon as the similarity was highlighted in this thread, I started a design contest for a new logo here

http://www.namepros.com/design-contests/541168-req-logo-domain-site-40-a.html

Thanks to all for the kind words, and to the others, perhaps you will take anther look and reconsider what you have said, as I think you have been navigating to a different area of the site...

Thanks for looking everyone!

•••
Signed up for the newsletter, would be nice if you could have the newsletter subscription link in your blog as well.

•••
Aceredbaron said:
Signed up for the newsletter, would be nice if you could have the newsletter subscription link in your blog as well.

I'll get right on that! Thanks for signing up- the newsletter is prepared and I'm just waiting for a few more signups before I release it. I'm also having a very hectic week and want to wait to make it as good as possible.

For now, here's a new list of premium dropping domains:-
Accurate Name Domain Drop Picks

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back