Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Pepsi Inc, Owns 2,691 domain names while many are brand protection so are nice generics and others are two and three word domains being used often for marketing campaigns.

I wonder if they let many of these drop after a few years or would consider selling them, as many just don't resolve which always baffle me, even if you aren't using them at least point it to the brand homepage.

Here are are few of my Top 5 Picks.
  1. LiveForNow.com
  2. Coucous.com
  3. Every60Seconds.com
  4. Fizzicist.com
  5. GameFuel.com
Read more on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-pepsi-inc/7022

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder sometimes if they haven't pointed certain domains to their main brand (or a particular brand), because they're still kicking around which "brand" in their wheelhouse will actually be tied to a campaign. A Pepsi (the actual soda) campaign would go in one direction, where campaigns tied to Aquafina, Gatorade or Izze would go in very different directions. Not to mention Quaker or Rice-a-Roni.

•••
I wonder sometimes if they haven't pointed certain domains to their main brand (or a particular brand), because they're still kicking around which "brand" in their wheelhouse will actually be tied to a campaign. A Pepsi (the actual soda) campaign would go in one direction, where campaigns tied to Aquafina, Gatorade or Izze would go in very different directions. Not to mention Quaker or Rice-a-Roni.

possibly but could even direct to the Pepsi inc corporate website.

•••
possibly but could even direct to the Pepsi inc corporate website.

Yes. But seems like so many biz just let their acquisitions languish on the vine.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back