NameSilo

Trademarking Words

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Question for all the experts. How would you overcome a TM issue such as this if you were interested in registering the word on a TLD?

Word Mark VIAJES
Translations The foreign wording in the mark translates into English as voyages or travels.
Goods and Services IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Printed instructional, educational and teaching materials for use in teaching children mathematics, namely, textbooks, workbooks, pamphlets, teacher-edition guidebooks, lesson plans, paper and plastic transparencies, and testing materials in the nature of exercise sheets, exercise worksheets, and exercise form sheets
IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer software, prerecorded videotapes, audiocassettes and CD-ROMs, all for use in mathematics instruction and testing

Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Design Search Code
Serial Number 76585735
Filing Date April 8, 2004
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition June 28, 2005
Owner (APPLICANT) Cambium Learning (New York), Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 313 Speen Street Natick MASSACHUSETTS 01760
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record William S. Strong
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Thanks,
Ammudamus

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nothing's going to stop them from suing you or anyone via ACPA and wear you
down. Try to, anyway.

•••
Are you asking us o create a reason to use a TM word? or are you asking us about a domain being used with the TM but in a different catagoty? or are you asking us to give you leverage agaisnt he TM holder?

•••
I am asking whether a regular word such as this can be used not to infringe on other's rights. I am not interested in creating a TM conflict, so wanted to get some feedback.

•••
ok, I wanted to make sure.... Just do a search on"apple" "windows" "champion" "cheer"

It's been extensively covered. Usage is important...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back