Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Trademark Issues Links

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks David...nice information that you hope you never need!

Jim
 
0
•••
No doubt..

jaydub said:
nice information that you hope you never need!

Jim
 
0
•••
0
•••
Great read.. can't wait for the Movie! ;)

EDIT: was kidding about the movie.. now I just spotted the link for one, lol!

Actually, it'd be great distributed as an ebook...

IAmAllanShore said:
Another great one, might make some of this stuff more clear in a "real world" sense.
http://www.taubmansucks.com/
-Allan
 
0
•••
Someone oughta write an ebook entitled "UDRP for idiots and dummies". :D

Incidentally I just got to say "hi!" to another attorney who eats these things
anytime. Here's his site: http://www.traverselegal.com .

I invited him over. Hopefully he'll join up...
 
0
•••
That'd be nice.. my fingers are sore from typing the same TM warnings all the time..

davezan said:
I invited him over. Hopefully he'll join up...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back