Domain Empire

Trade.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't say the internet is falling apart, but the bubble did burst a few years ago. This one probably would have sold for
$175,000 in the blink of an eye back then. :D

I hope he ends up getting that much for it. It's a top notch name for sure.

•••
that would be similar to winning the lottery, he buys a domain for a couple of bucks, and gets a huge return...I kind of despise those people :D

•••
lol...like Linda? She bought fakin-it probably for the price of a normal registration then sold it for like $375. :O

•••
I found EVES.US unregistered a few weeks back but I hesitated thinking someone who really needs it deserves to register it. And guess what .....on 25 June a Katharine Eves registered it for a family website. :lol:

•••
Rajan: can you register .US domains? I thought it was supposed to be restricted to US citizens? (sorry if you are one and are living in India, I am in that type of position - just north of the border.)

•••
I rather buy a house with that money :S

•••
ASP.COM
CEREAL.COM

This people are hogging the good stuff.

•••
:) Im still gleaming that I bought Mech.US since I think I could get $100+ for it nondeveloped or developed but yet again Ive become overattactched to it grrrr.

•••
I dont suppose I can register it personally.....but I got plenty of friends and relatives who are US citizens who may do it for me.

[actually I dont register domains to resell for profit......I register them to develop my own projects. Some I sell if I find a better domain name.]

Originally posted by kohashi
Rajan: can you register .US domains? I thought it was supposed to be restricted to US citizens? (sorry if you are one and are living in India, I am in that type of position - just north of the border.)

•••
"actually I dont register domains to resell for profit......I register them to develop my own projects. Some I sell if I find a better domain name.]"

Me too.

•••
I tend to do that, but you know after staying at these forums for a while(seeing big profits O_O!) Might change ...a bit

•••
If only I owned trade.com aww it will never happen :'( o well :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back