Dynadot

TrackDomains.com - Free domain history tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vkwebdev

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

last couple of months we worked on a tool to that you can check the full domain history. There are lots of tools like this one, but most of them are paid. Our target was to build a simple and useful free of charge tool.

The address is: https://trackdomains.com

When you enter to search a domain name, it checks the - Sales History, Whois History, Hosting History, TLD Stats, Domain Info, Owner and current Whois of the given domain name. In one place you can check all of the domain history.

Please take a look and let me know what you think, keep in mind that the site it's still in beta and it is possible to find any issues, which you can report anytime :)

Note: the design is responsive and you can even track domains with your phone :)

I will really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Site looks very clean and easy to use. Results also loaded at an acceptable speed.

Just one question - where are you getting the Registrant contact info? I checked one of my domains and it popped up with a completely different owner. (even though ICANN Whois is correctly showing me there)

Well done, really like it (y)

A

•••
Site looks very clean and easy to use. Results also loaded at an acceptable speed.

Just one question - where are you getting the Registrant contact info? I checked one of my domains and it popped up with a completely different owner. (even though ICANN Whois is correctly showing me there)

Well done, really like it (y)

A

Thanks for checking it! :)

Could you please send me the domain in PM, so I can check.

•••
Impressive !!

Great tool and will use it on my website to check whois history.

PM'ed you about the bug.

•••
Impressive !!

Great tool and will use it on my website to check whois history.

PM'ed you about the bug.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback, I will check this.

•••
Easy to use. Just have the same problem in a domain domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back