NameSilo

domain Tr@velzeitgeist (dot) com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MuhammadWaqas

Established Member
Impact
1
I registered it today, hoping some new company travel will open with this name.

what do you think about its worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Undeveloped reg fee or less.

Innovitive domain on the basis of the meaning of zeitgeist but I fear the term has been associated with terrorism and wacko's since the documentary by the same name, personally I'd grace delete and think of something else.
 
0
•••
Zeitgeist in my research is very trending word.
I just hope some one open a travel agency by this name :D
 
0
•••
The first thing I considered doing when seeing this domain was Seppuku. No, really.

I would highly recommend calling your registrar and demanding a refund for this domain. Elevate your voice a bit and try to sound firm yet confused.

You may also try:

1.) Ask to speak with a supervisor.
2.) Ask to speak with the supervisors supervisor.
3.) If you are dealing with GD, demand to speak directly with Bob Parsons.
4.) If he is not available, tell them you are Danica Patrick's crew chief.

If all else fails, contact your credit card company and pull the old charge back trick. Good luck and god bless. IMO.
 
0
•••
zeitgeist is crap
Travelzeitgeist is a crap domain
 
0
•••
The first thing I considered doing when seeing this domain was Seppuku. No, really.

I would highly recommend calling your registrar and demanding a refund for this domain. Elevate your voice a bit and try to sound firm yet confused.

You may also try:

1.) Ask to speak with a supervisor.
2.) Ask to speak with the supervisors supervisor.
3.) If you are dealing with GD, demand to speak directly with Bob Parsons.
4.) If he is not available, tell them you are Danica Patrick's crew chief.

If all else fails, contact your credit card company and pull the old charge back trick. Good luck and god bless. IMO.

You post is quite funny. Its against my dignity to ask someone for money back.. Im not gonna die for $10 :bah: it seems to me :gn: because I like it :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back