IT.COM

ToughDomains Review

NameSilo
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I updated my TD store on the @toughdomains platform. I have been very pleased with their product. Has anyone else tried ToughDomains? Obviously each domain has its own landing page. You can create multiple stores for your entire portfolio. Within each store you can create categories. I absolutely love this feature. I am able to add custom text to my store if I want to, which I do! I can add as much or little info as I want. It feels completely customizable . . . mostly:) I dont have to pay TD any commissions for sales. They are linked up with Escrow.com.

For those that use other products, have you tried TD? And for those of you that love your current product as much as I love mine, what features do you have that you love?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just want to say that I have loved what @toughdomains has provided me. I love the features provided. I have found the formatting and template for the web page to be very user friendly.

•••
For some reason getting some concentrated inquiries regarding
Paypal and Favicon.

With regards to Paypal

Paypal With Our Subscription Plans
Yes - we realize many domainers and international users have paypal accounts so we offer it as a payment option to our monthly plans in addition to using a Credit Card.

Paypal Options to Sell my domains
Yes - We also offer it as a way for buyers to purchase domains from your storefront (in addition to escrow and stripe)

Paypal To Purchase Domains
We will pay sellers through paypal if requested but we do not accept paypal to purchase domains in our global marketplace

Do you offer a custom favicon ?
(this is the image that shows up in your browser when you bookmark a site)
Yes we offer a custom favicon for your pages on ALL paid plans the lowest being $5.95 per month

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back