Domain Empire

Domain Featured on SEDO: TOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOP.TOP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Enfant

Established Member
Impact
I saw this domain today on Featured Domains on SEDO:

TOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOPTOP.TOP
This domain name without content is available for sale by its owner through Sedo's Domain Marketplace.

Domain Statistics
Visitors to this Sedo offer page:
100 (previous 31 days)
Visitors to this domain’s website:
15 (previous 31 days)

Offer Description
.TOP WILLKOMMEN / .TOP WELCOME

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top = Perfect exact 63 character .top domain (max. length)

I wonder, if SEDO does screen those domains sent into Featured Auction?
Or just pay and post anything you like?
So disappointing...
Though the "perfect exact 63 character" domain made me laugh :D:laugh:;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
But the real question is...
Does it pass the radio test?

Silly Sedo.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
Awesome domain. Paid for by the registry?

•••
Can't see less than $100K , it's a top domain.

•••
In that case it's $2.1 million dollars since it as that many top before the .

Can't see less than $100K , it's a top domain.

•••
I'll watch the sale results of .top on 4.cn in a year or two, when/if China drops .com I'll watch .com in China crash to liquidate.

•••
•••
Who would register such a domain

•••
•••
I see some folks here can see my sarcasm :)

•••
I think the real question is, clearly whoever paid the auction fee for this has more money than brains. But just incase why not grab
xyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyzxyz.xyz too?

•••
•••
Over the weekend Sedo was down a lot, maybe it passed through cracks in the checks?

•••
Hello,

The more top, the higher the value! Simple as that! :roll:

Ps. Is it just me who think that the quality of many SEDO auctions are low. In their latest no reserve .COM auction, there is only one or maybe two names that I would take for reg fee. However, their Marketplace ones almost always have some nice names. Right now I really like "USA.io"...

Last edited:
•••
That domain is going to crash the internet....

•••
•••
Haha Well of course not, but if com becomes a fugazi in China, then it doesn't take a top Wall St. hack to see the outcome. Seriously, I would keep an eye on the government's objectives.

•••
•••
•••
I think the idea behind this was to create a buzz, and this thread is a part of that free PR :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back