IT.COM

.top's fantastic rise to the top of the spam charts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Iooks like .top is fighting to be at the .bottom

•••
•••
whois spam.top
该域名为保留域名,详情请咨询[email protected],我们将在24小时内给予回复。
This domain name is reserved.

Please contact [email protected] for more information, we will reply in 24 hours.
Tips: the reserved domains exclude most English words in form of compound, plural or longer than nine letters, and other languages.

•••
.top continues moving up the charts for most spammy extension.. a few days ago its badness index was 5.34.. now it's currently 6.64. Will .top replace .download by the end of July?

On a sidenote, .gdn is now at #3. That was also a very rapid rise.

•••
Not too long and .top will really be on top!

•••
.top will likely pass .download in the next week or so to claim it's crown as a king of the spam charts

•••
So .top will finally be .top at something. That's nice. :)

Regards...jmcc

•••
So .top will finally be .top at something. That's nice. :)

Regards...jmcc

it's not easy as there is a lot of competition..

•••
it's hard to imagine anything beating ".download" for spammer's #1 choice, but looks like .top will do it.

•••
26 July 2016 update.. getting closer to the milestone.

.download Badness Index: 7.97
.top Badness Index: 7.24

•••
26 July 2016 update.. getting closer to the milestone.

.download Badness Index: 7.97
.top Badness Index: 7.24
While .top moves closer and closer to the top, it also looks like .uno is beginning the journey to spot numero uno--but can it top .top?

•••
.uno is stable there a few months already... no any significant changes...

•••
And .uno has just 22K+ domains as of today.

•••
.WIN: the other best seller
.WIN = 31.1% bad (score 2.92)
.TOP = 60.6% bad (Score 7.24)
.TOP win :-D

Last edited:
•••
.TOP has taken over #1 now as the most abused top level domain.

I think congrats are in order :)

Brad

•••
.TOP has taken over #1 now as the most abused top level domain.

I think congrats are in order :)

Brad

We all knew this would happen. Congratulations to .Top for this dubious distinction. You finally made it to the top. ;)

•••
•••
.top

Domains seen: 431,028
Bad domains: 221,331 (51.3%)

Can you imagine? I mean, think about that for a minute. Over HALF of the e-mail from .Top domains were shown to be "bad" and nothing but spam. 221,331 domains at least.

•••
.top

Domains seen: 431,028
Bad domains: 221,331 (51.3%)

Can you imagine? I mean, think about that for a minute. Over HALF of the e-mail from .Top domains were shown to be "bad" and nothing but spam. 221,331 domains at least.

does that mean that there are 1.5 million top spam domains in the world? That would be quite an achievement. Not so surprising though. When it was launched I heard that domainers were complaining about being spammed by the registry. If the registry was doing it why wouldn't the registrants? One could say that .top has truly mastered the art of spam and helping spammers around the globe to create short meaningful and inexpensive email identities for commercial bulk mailing enterprises.

.xyz started blocking spam domains maybe that is why they are not growing that much anymore and .top is slowly taking their place.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back