NameSilo

Top quality names , how would you rank them ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pharmacy, trade, politics, government, religion, logistics

•••
interesting :)

i have logistics at 2nd place because that is a big market, think fedex, dhl, tnt, parcel force. they have deep pockets.

politics for me is worse, since it would have to be a information site or portal, but probably, better than religion.

•••
Trade.com

Politics.com
Government.com ... both would be excellent in the ".ORG's", as well! :D

I would put Logisitics.com *last* of the choices ... doesn't have much "commercial" appeal, IMHO.
It's an excellent line-up, for sure.
Thanks. :)

•••
how about without the .com. .net
would the same apply to a different country extensions ?

www.trade.de ?

•••
•••
trade, politics, religion, government, pharmacy, logistics

•••
trade
religion
pharmacy

in IMHO :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by domdom
also what about these, would they be any better? or are they not as good as the previous names

www.flights. ---
www.children. ----
www.bible. ---

If ALL (listed) of the domains were ".COM's", I think it might be easier to "rank", IMHO. The ones you just added are excellent, as well (in several extensions)!

Originally posted by domdom
how about without the .com. .net
would the same apply to a different country extensions ?

www.trade.de ?

This is where I get confused, though it doesn't take much. ;)
See you.

•••
ah yes they could be in .coms for comparison. but i meant dont think about the .com .net. .ws. just look at the names alone :)

my 2nd question was would there still be a value if it wasnt a com.net or org.and what kind of value. like www.trade.com is worth hundreds of thousands, but what about www.trade.ws or www.politics.cc

like www.trade.de , or www.trade.ws.

•••
•••
trade.com
pharmacy.com
logistics.com

this is my rank!!

•••
.ws and .cc extensions aren't very valuable...

I'd rank them:

trade.com
government.com
logistics.com

•••
yes in fact i dont much like .cc or .ws because dosnt look good,

but i do like some popular country extensions, i think a good country with some wealth germany, .de , france , .fr , denmark .dk has much more worth than .cc and .ws

some semi developed countries or those with good potential i think are czech republic .cz , italy, .it

problem with the .ws and .cc is that is just does not look very good in writing. www.---.ws. and the countries are 3rd world.

if a country has a strong ecomonmy of course the name has more potential to sell. maybe pharmacy.de or flights.de has more value than the pharmacy.net if selling in germany , but definately pharmacy.de has more value than the .org. inside germany or internationally.

imo the biggest country extensions i think can compete well with the .net and easily beat the .org

Last edited:
•••
trade, politics, government, religion, logistics, pharmacy.

This is the order I think they should be in. Just my own opion tho.

•••
Trade
Religion
Pharmacy

ST

•••
Realistically, would any government body be interested in buying government.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back