NameSilo

Top free domain parking companies in 2020.

Labeled as discuss in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by abhay yewale, Jul 31, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. abhay yewale

abhay yewale Established Member

Hello, Whatsup ! I Recently parked my domain on Afternic. I just want your valuable advice on parking companies.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. blogspotter

blogspotter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Are you looking for parking income for for selling the domain?

I am using Bodis and pretty happy. This is day one of a new domain I parked yesterday.

[​IMG]

3. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I use some parking and some freewhitelabels.com for content suppliers eg dating etc

4. abhay yewale

K
    That are good no of clicks on first day.

5. pablohc86

pablohc86 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

afternic for me had been bad, better to use bodis, Parking Crew or voodoo

6. bookname

bookname Upgraded Member Gold Account

Im not allowed to park my domain list on voodoo, but pretty happy with bodis & parkingcrew. This is the reason why voodoo rejected my domain list :

Thank you for your interest in Voodoo.com. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Voodoo.com domain parking program at this time.

In order to participate in the Voodoo.com domain parking program, your domain and application information must satisfy the following minimum guidelines:

- Your domains must have been registered and active for at least 6 months.
    - Your domains must not be trademarks as they are not allowed into our system.
    - Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable.
    - You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your domain registration.

If you feel that we made an error in our evaluation, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can look at your application again.

I dont know which part of my application did not satisfy their guidelines, maybe the trademarks issue , but We can just work it out by deleted it from the application list.

7. abhay yewale

I will try bodies. Thanks for your precious advice.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice