Dynadot

discuss Top free domain parking companies in 2020.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iAbhay

Established Member
Impact
Hello, Whatsup ! I Recently parked my domain on Afternic. I just want your valuable advice on parking companies.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you looking for parking income for for selling the domain?

I am using Bodis and pretty happy. This is day one of a new domain I parked yesterday.

zzlIWQZ.png

•••
I use some parking and some freewhitelabels.com for content suppliers eg dating etc

•••

I am using Bodis and pretty happy. This is day one of a new domain I parked yesterday.

zzlIWQZ.png
K

zzlIWQZ.png
That are good no of clicks on first day.

•••
Hello, Whatsup ! I Recently parked my domain on Afternic. I just want your valuable advice on parking companies.
afternic for me had been bad, better to use bodis, Parking Crew or voodoo

•••
Im not allowed to park my domain list on voodoo, but pretty happy with bodis & parkingcrew. This is the reason why voodoo rejected my domain list :

Thank you for your interest in Voodoo.com. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Voodoo.com domain parking program at this time.

In order to participate in the Voodoo.com domain parking program, your domain and application information must satisfy the following minimum guidelines:

- Your domains must have been registered and active for at least 6 months.
- Your domains must not be trademarks as they are not allowed into our system.
- Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable.
- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your domain registration.

If you feel that we made an error in our evaluation, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can look at your application again.

I dont know which part of my application did not satisfy their guidelines, maybe the trademarks issue , but We can just work it out by deleted it from the application list.

•••
I will try bodies. Thanks for your precious advice.

•••
Hello Domainers,

Does anyone have an unused ParkingCrew account? I apply everytime but it gets denied.

Thanks in advance

•••
Hello Domainers,

Does anyone have an unused ParkingCrew account? I apply everytime but it gets denied.

Thanks in advance
to buy a parking account is against parking TOS so your start is really bad.

Parking crew account is easy to get... if you get denied i guess the domains you are submitting are created few days ago or they are infringing a trademark.

Domain parking is effective on domains that ALREADY have traffic.
If you purchase 10 expired domains with SEO metrics, I guess they will accept you very easily.
There are too many fraudsters in domain parking biz and that's why there are these requirements.
If you can get a clean personal account your way will be so better and fruitful

•••
Hello Experts, I have a question about parking expired domains. I recently bought few expired domains and I plan to use them for making niche websites. But since my content isn't ready, I am planning to park these expired domains either on Bodis or PCrew. The domains that I have bought have a decent Backlink Profile, DR and UR. They also have some organic traffic. My question is, will Bodis and PCrew accept my domains?

•••
i am pretty happy with Parking Crew and Voodoo after bodis closed my account

•••
really..there is just bodis and bodis...so pick one.

•••
really..there is just bodis and bodis...so pick one.

Hi

last 7 days at sedo:
i-roof.com 6 visits 1 click 18.09 USD 16.67 % 18.09 USD 3,015.15 USD

just saying....

imo...

•••
Hi

last 7 days at sedo:
i-roof.com 6 visits 1 click 18.09 USD 16.67 % 18.09 USD 3,015.15 USD

just saying....

imo...
I was about to say, why no one spoke about Sedo? I've been parking there for almost 20 years, tried once to switch but didn't work well so went back because i can't show specific content on my domains (gambling/adults/dating etc..)

would Bodis give better parking pages and better income?? to be frankly honest I was thinking to build my own parking business to cover our part of the world because of advertisers doesn't pay well (middle east that is) the idea is to build an advertising network then start hosting domains from our region.

can anyone share how bodis parking pages look like? possible to add for sale link somewhere?

•••
can anyone share how bodis parking pages look like? possible to add for sale link somewhere?

Hi

here's a few, parked at bodis
sofashack.com
wellcare.us
englewood.org
svc.net

they all have "this domain may be for sale" link/banner option for visitor to contact owner.

but i also rotate names on occasion, using > internettraffic, voodoo, parkingcrew and fabulous.com, but their ppc is paid separately by PC.

imo...

•••
Hi

here's a few, parked at bodis
sofashack.com
wellcare.us
englewood.org
svc.net

they all have "this domain may be for sale" link/banner option for visitor to contact owner.

but i also rotate names on occasion, using > internettraffic, voodoo, parkingcrew and fabulous.com, but their ppc is paid separately by PC.

imo...

Is internettraffic the name of a parking company??

•••
Is internettraffic the name of a parking company??

Hi

sorry,
internettraffic.com is the nameservers used for ppc with uniregistry or domainnamesales.com
which are now godaddy companies.

imo...

•••
Hi

sorry,
internettraffic.com is the nameservers used for ppc with uniregistry or domainnamesales.com
which are now godaddy companies.

imo...

Got it, thank you so much. What parking company has had good success for you?

•••
Hello experts. Need your help and advice. I recently purchased a bunch of expired domains from auctions. Al of them have a good DR and AR along with a good backlink profile. Moreover all of them have decent traffic too. I suspect it is from the backlink profile.

Can I park these with ParkingCrew?

Thanks

•••
Hello experts. Need your help and advice. I recently purchased a bunch of expired domains from auctions. Al of them have a good DR and AR along with a good backlink profile. Moreover all of them have decent traffic too. I suspect it is from the backlink profile.

Can I park these with ParkingCrew?

Thanks
probably yes but i guess you will have an accurate reply if you talk with them writing also your domain names :)

•••
I was about to say, why no one spoke about Sedo? I've been parking there for almost 20 years, tried once to switch but didn't work well so went back because i can't show specific content on my domains (gambling/adults/dating etc..)

would Bodis give better parking pages and better income?? to be frankly honest I was thinking to build my own parking business to cover our part of the world because of advertisers doesn't pay well (middle east that is) the idea is to build an advertising network then start hosting domains from our region.

Please do our market is badly in need of one :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Bodis blocked my account buz some domains are making $40-50 on avg per day reason given false ad clicks

P.S Added about 500+ domains

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back