Dynadot

information Top 7 Domains Owned by PA Gordon: Dad.com, Republican.com, Democrat.com, and More

NameSilo
Watch
Philip Gordon is someone that I don’t know much about, but last month I came across his name twice in two days, firstly discovering that he sold Orchard.com in early 2020, then he sold Stash.com in May 2020. Both of these may have sold via Sedo broker Dave Evanson, like those two, along with many other domains owned by Mr. Gordon, are parked at Sedo with a page that contains Dave’s contact details.

I started to wonder about Gordon’s other domain names, and it turns out that he has a highly valuable portfolio. According to DomainIQ, he owns around eighty names, all .COM’s that were registered in the late ’90s. Here, I’ve picked my top names from his portfolio...

Read more on my blog

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the illuminating story, @James Iles !
Really impressive that he owns names like signature!
Nice that he balances both Democrat and Republican - he should get Green too!:xf.grin:
Take care, and thanks for an interesting story on someone who has gone under the domain press radar.
Bob

•••
Thanks for the illuminating story, @James Iles !
Really impressive that he owns names like signature!
Nice that he balances both Democrat and Republican - he should get Green too!:xf.grin:
Take care, and thanks for an interesting story on someone who has gone under the domain press radar.
Bob

Thanks, Bob!

•••
•••
•••
Back