Domain Empire

discuss Top 3 Favorite Domain Bloggers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
small-business-blogging.jpg

Who are your top 3 favorite domain bloggers and why?

Let me begin with mine...

#1 @James Iles from JamesNames.com - Super nice guy, have chatted with him personally and he is very knowledgeable about the industry and seems to be getting more and more scoops about domains. Surprisingly enough James is quite approachable and we have chatted about blogging a bit and I so much appreciated his time.

#2 Morgan Linton from MorganLinton.com - Morgan blogs from the cuff, he is quite knowledgeable about domaining and will often mix his personal opinions into his posts. It is that candidness I appreciate and love reading. I always look forward to his next article. He is also one of a rare breed that will own up when he makes a mistake, so as much as he can take credit for his super work he is humble enough to admit when he makes an error.

#3 @equity78 (Raymond Hackney) from tldinvestors.com - Raymond is probably the most prolific domain blogger I know and I have conversed with him several times via email. Raymond has the uncanny ability to create conversation and has his finger on the pulse of the industry. If I have a day with almost no domaining news I can count on Raymond to find something interesting to blog about.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could not tag Morgan Linton

He has to be a member here right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back