Domain Empire

[email protected] serial spammer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I got to put this guy on blast, wasting his whole day spamming $100 offers on 5 figure domains.

Don't waste your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just received one from him, inquiring to buy one of my hand reg 5L.com names for $100
He had previously been spamming 4L, but he sent a mass spam today moving on 5L one word .coms, I guess it's random with him, just mass spam

•••
Lol...counter with a super low $125 -

Chances are he will come back and say HELL YEAH!... then say you changed ur mind cos you have an offer for $200... then he will say okay I will match that offer.. then say you changed ur mind cos you have an offer for $300... then keep doing that until he gets the message... :)

Last edited:
•••
I got to put this guy on blast, wasting his whole day spamming $100 offers on 5 figure domains.

Don't waste your time.
Just received one from him, inquiring to buy one of my hand reg 5L.com names for $100

•••
Received one from him for a 4L.com

•••
He approached Actions for Justice ( AXJ ) but did not give us details of what he had in mind?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back