IT.COM

[email protected] serial spammer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I got to put this guy on blast, wasting his whole day spamming $100 offers on 5 figure domains.

Don't waste your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got to put this guy on blast, wasting his whole day spamming $100 offers on 5 figure domains.

Don't waste your time.
Just received one from him, inquiring to buy one of my hand reg 5L.com names for $100

•••
Just received one from him, inquiring to buy one of my hand reg 5L.com names for $100
He had previously been spamming 4L, but he sent a mass spam today moving on 5L one word .coms, I guess it's random with him, just mass spam

•••
Received one from him for a 4L.com

•••
Lol...counter with a super low $125 -

Chances are he will come back and say HELL YEAH!... then say you changed ur mind cos you have an offer for $200... then he will say okay I will match that offer.. then say you changed ur mind cos you have an offer for $300... then keep doing that until he gets the message... :)

Last edited:
•••
He approached Actions for Justice ( AXJ ) but did not give us details of what he had in mind?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back