NameSilo

Today Meta/Facebook lost $237 billions in Market Value.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which is the largest one-day loss ever in the market.
I would expect a price drop in cryptos and the metaverse associated fields including metaverse domain names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And let me guess coca cola sky rockets

•••
Which is the largest one-day loss ever in the market.
I would expect a price drop in cryptos and the metaverse associated fields including metaverse domain names.
All market manipulation so someone can make money

•••
It'll go up again and the headline will be Markobot makes billions in 24 hours.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't be so sure about a bounce back. I think this is the beginning of the end for Meta/FB company. FB has been decreasing in popularity as the younger audience (that is getting older) sees FB as an "old thing" and trend more towards TikTok, etc.

FB can no longer properly monetize users on iPhone, which has had a drastic impact on their advertising dollars and bottom line. Users (like myself) have quit or deleted their accounts.

FB/Meta are going "all in" on their metaverse idea, which honestly, I don't see as ever being as big as they expect. Call me crazy, but I think most people prefer the real world versus some virtual setting filled with ads. The VR headset, internet connection, etc, are all drawbacks and I don't see the metaverse being anything other than a curiosity. This is what is going to do FB/Meta in for good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back