IT.COM

To Webhosting company owners.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To all the webhosting companies out there who is offering domain registration for US$8/year domain... I want to buy 2 domains with the remaining money i have left in my paypal account, which is $16.19. One is for my cousin and one for me. Look at the problem below.... If you want to help me, i'll give you my paypal account e-mail and its password and you can help me register the 2 domains. Once you get the password, make sure that you change the password so that it'll be totally your account and also add in your e-mail and delete mine. Change the address, phone number, billing address and everything since that's not mine but my friend who helped me to register. Contact me through U2U, e-mail or MSN to discuss this if you want to help me.

E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

The Problem:
I have $16.19 in my paypal account and i want to use it to buy my cousin a domain for her birthday (June 27) present. The problem is i can't have my account verified since i can't add credit card or bank account to make it verified since i have neither. My parents don't know anything about this or paypal and if they found out, they'd kill me (well, not really kill. Lolx). Neither do i have a friend who's parent's allow them to do so.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How did you get money into the paypal account in the first place if it isn't verified? I thought you can only send and receive money with verified accounts...

•••
i can receive money even if i'm not verified. The only thing CANNOT DO is to send money or request money from someone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back