Dynadot

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for April 22

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for April 22

The .CA numbers did fall a bit this week, and while we did see the number of 3-letter domains literally drop off the table, the selection of 1-word domains remained relatively stable. There are quite a few premiums featured on our weekly Top Picks, with the cream of the crop being...

Premium Words for Sale or Rent!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's hoping MyID doesn't get Push, Pecan, or Ginger.

•••
Not that anyone cares...

But we're off!

Ski_Cross_Start_Gate_Opening.JPG

•••
Just a note that I am intending to go forward with the TBR List subscriptions soon, so if anyone wants the Early Bird ongoing rate of $40 for 6 months, PM me to join the list. If you join after, it's $50.

This will get you a Tuesday night TBR List email + an early bird access (probably 1-2 hours before publishing) to the TBR Leftovers and Results.

Anyone already on the list please forward me via PM an email you want to a) have the Paypal info sent and b) you want to receive the TBR List * TBR Leftovers link delivered to.

Thanks.

•••
To Be Released (TBR) .CA Results & Leftovers for April 22

The TBR numbers decreased slightly this week, and with no LLLs, it was a very top-heavy list with the majority of the premiums being 1-word domains. A selection of the more notable Top 10 Picks included...

It's Hand-Register Heaven!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back