IT.COM

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for April 29, 2020

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for April 29 2020

The .CA numbers remained virtually the same this week, and although the LLLs did take over, we still have a nice mix of 3-letter and single-word options on the list today. There are several true premiums featured on our weekly Top Picks, with the top domains being...

In the time of Chimpanzees I was a Monkey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a note that I am intending to go forward with the TBR List subscriptions soon, so if anyone wants the Early Bird ongoing rate of $40 for 6 months, PM me to join the list. If you join after, it's $50.

This will get you a Tuesday night TBR List email + an early bird access (probably 1-2 hours before publishing) to the TBR Leftovers and Results.

Anyone already on the list please forward me via PM an email you want to a) have the Paypal info sent and b) you want to receive the TBR List * TBR Leftovers link delivered to.

Thanks.

•••
The .CA To Be Released / TBR Results & Leftovers for April 29, 2020

The overall TBR numbers remained virtually the same this week at just below 9K, but in contrast to our LLL or 1-word centered lists of the last 2 weeks, this one had a nice selection of both domain types. A list of the more notable Top 10 Picks illustrates this clearly, as it features...

Trade the Cash for the Beef

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back