IT.COM

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for April 15, 2020

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for April 15-20

The .CA numbers did increase a bit this week, but we’re still not seeing a massive jump in the number of premium domains. We do have a serious 3-letter in there, along with a few nice single-words and another pile of aged multi-words (are investors dropping these?), but still not what you would expect in a list of over 9,200 domains. The weekly Top Picks includes headliners like...

As On-Time as a Trump Presser

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To Be Released (TBR) .CA Results & Leftovers for April 15, 2020

The TBR numbers increased a bit this week, but it was a very top-heavy list with a few very serious LLL picks, but not a lot of options below that layer of heavy cream. Some of the more notable Top 10 Picks included...

Come And Get 'Em!

•••
Just a note that I am intending to go forward with the TBR List subscriptions soon, so if anyone wants the Early Bird ongoing rate of $40 for 6 months, PM me to join the list. If you join after, it's $50.

This will get you a Tuesday night TBR List email + an early bird access (probably 1-2 hours before publishing) to the TBR Leftovers and Results.

Anyone already on the list please forward me via PM an email you want to a) have the Paypal info sent and b) you want to receive the TBR List * TBR Leftovers link delivered to.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back