Dynadot

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for April 1, 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for April 1, 2020

The .CA numbers may have increased for the 3rd week in a row, but it’s slim pickings in terms of truly premium domains.The quantity is a bit better than average, but most of the good stuff is relegated to the LLL camp, and overall this is still a step down from last week’s domain crop. This week’s Top Picks list includes...

Check out the LLLs!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To Be Released (TBR) .CA Results & Leftovers for April 1, 2020

The TBR numbers increased almost into the 9K range, and that horrible 5K fiasco is now almost a memory. Even so, the quality was not great this week and although the quantity partially made up for it, there were really no true premiums on the list and I chock up at least some of the 144 picks to cabin fever. Our Top Picks list was pretty spot-on, with it covering the top 7 selections, including...

It's a Cabin-Fever-Buying-Frenzy!

•••
And just a note that I am intending to go forward with the TBR List subscriptions soon, so if anyone wants the Early Bird ongoing rate of $40 for 6 months, post on here to join the list. You join after, it's $50.

This will get you a Tuesday night TBR List email + an early bird access (probably 1-2 hours before publishing) to the TBR Leftovers and Results.

Anyone already on the list please forward me via PM an email you want to a) have the Paypal info sent and b) you want to receive the TBR List * TBR Leftovers link delivered to.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back