Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TMCentre.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick

Established Member
Impact
0
Yesterday on NPChat I discussed this domain with a few people, and I was satisfied with the few appraisals I was given. Since the more the merrier, I'd like more opinions on the domain TMCentre.Com (Trademark Centre etc). I was told Patents and Lawyers would be the right end users, but more approximations of how much it is worth are always expected.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Friendly bump. :P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back