Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Tips - Evaluating Domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
4,625
One of the most time consuming things I do is evaluate domain names that are for sale in auction. Every day, tens of thousands of domain names come up for sale via domain auction platforms. I primarily participate in auctions on NameJet, GoDaddy Auctions, and DropCatch.com. I spend quite a bit of my time reviewing lists of names to determine what I want to bid on and how much I am willing to spend...
Read More
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back