Time (zone) at NamePros

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

faisj

Established Member
Impact
70
On the moment I see:
LIVE Domain Auction Today at 5PM Eastern!
at the top of the screen here at namepros.
My suggestion would be: to also provide the time in GMT
example

LIVE Domain Auction Today at 5PM Eastern (14.00 GMT)!
or,
LIVE Domain Auction Today at 5PM Eastern / 14.00 GMT!

(please do not look at the 5PM Eastern and 14.00 GMT its just an example)


 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good observation (and suggestion), Faisj ... will do for the next BiG Namepros Event™ IMHO. :gl: :music:

Appreciates.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Ya, I live in the Eastern timezone so its not a big deal for me, but I think its a good idea, especially for our international members...
 
0
•••
jeter4982 said:
... but I think its a good idea, especially for our international members...

:bingo:

Thanks, friends! :tu:
-Staff™ B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back