Dynadot

news Tim Draper predicts bitcoin will reach $250,000 by 2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you think he's taking out of his A$$?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • YES!

• NO, I agree with him...

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

EZPZYO

Engine YearTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He said on CNBC's "Fast Money" in early March that in five years bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be the primary means of payment.

Cannot be taken seriously.

Probably a good thing there are no comments on that article.

•••
I think the $25,000 by 2018 isn't far fetched, but $250,000 by 2022 is fantasy.
Although being an investor of bitcoin I would love to see it.

•••
I think it will go higher to $320,000 :sneaky:

•••
Maybe try to break 10k first, and take it from there.

•••
I'd say it's almost as likely Bitcoin won't exist in 2020. Complete gamble.

Disclaimer - 100 percent uneducated statement.

Last edited:
•••
opening mouth saying prediction is FREE..... LOL

•••
A market with high volatility often trades risk and reward constantly. As for OP, an interesting opinion although i admit to be dubious of it.

•••
And he also has a petition and a movement to break up California 3-Ways, I guess Bitcoin will be the new California currency :ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
If, current decline continues by 2022 bitcoin will have a market cap of $0, thus it will no longer exist. We already so it go from as high as $19,000 to under $10,000 if that trend continues and you hold your currency you may actually endup having negative bitcoin and owing the pool money.

•••
If, current decline continues by 2022 bitcoin will have a market cap of $0, thus it will no longer exist. We already so it go from as high as $19,000 to under $10,000 if that trend continues and you hold your currency you may actually endup having negative bitcoin and owing the pool money.
Current there is increase..crossed $8000

So there is up-down movement.not static and constant though...by end of 2018 may reach $12000-$15000 imo

•••
Current there is increase..crossed $8000

So there is up-down movement.not static and constant though...by end of 2018 may reach $12000-$15000 imo
By, the end of the year it will be under a hundred dollars per coin most likely. My friends and I have made our money for the short time it was at $19,000 and we pulled out. Maybe, look into litecoin or read more before buying.

•••
By, the end of the year it will be under a hundred dollars per coin most likely. My friends and I have made our money for the short time it was at $19,000 and we pulled out. Maybe, look into litecoin or read more before buying.
Litecoin...no way..

Ethereum may see some good growth..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back