domain Tifyty.com and Tifyti.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

srisri24

VIP Member
Impact
70
Please appraise

Tafyty.com

and

Tafyti.com

Cheers :)

edit: Title is mis-spelled.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump, appraise plz
 
0
•••
Minimum resale value, around regfee. Actually failed to find any search popularity or results including meanings for the keywords.

So my appraisal regfee or less wholesale. :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Porte said:
Actually failed to find any search popularity or results including meanings for the keywords.


search for " T A F I T I" without spaces. This is a swahali word meaning "to search"

Thanks for your appraisal.
 
0
•••
Why would I search for T A F I T I. Is not your domain Tafyty? and Tafyti? :-/
 
0
•••
tafiti is microsoft's search engine,
apparently those are typos
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back