Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Monetisemy.com Appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogo

Established Member
Impact
24
Hi, please appraise "Monetisemy.com"

Monetization is a common term in the domaining and other business industries, however it is commonly misspelled. In fact I registered the name because I thought it was spelled like that. It is in fact spelled correctly as "Monetize"

The domain I own is "Monetisemy.com"

It is meant to be a domain hack of sorts "Monetiz(s)e My Dot Com" Dot Com representing website.

Please appraise, and if you have any ideas what I could do with this site, I would love to hear them.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

I think it's a good idea and well worth developing. Around high $xx to low $xxx. Good luck :)
 
0
•••
I don't really like typo's like this. I am going to suggest closer to reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back