NameSilo

domain ti8.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjetguy

Established Member
Impact
0
A new purchase, I figured that it might be worth a few bucks (even though I payed more). Got this one off of timechange. I just like the sound of it because when you say it it sounds like "tight" :laugh:

So please appraise:
ti8.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee 10$. they are hard to sale above $15 and even at $10 it is not easy unless the byer has a use for the letters or a need for a short domain.

Eran
 
0
•••
yeah, I probably will just keep it for my own personal amusement :)
 
0
•••
reg fee
Good luck
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Reg. fee - $26.25 (wholesale), IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Maybe you could use it as a domain name dedicated to the TI-8x calculators. :p
 
0
•••
good idea nemexis.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I have starting workign on a site actually for http://ti8.com

My hope is to offer free email (through everyone.net). I will put the login box to the left of the text and may be a tower ad to the left. I know it looks bad now, but give me time :)
 
0
•••
Hmm, I got bored. Lol.

Hey MRjetGUY... lol... don't hate me but I got bored so I redesigned your header image, use it if you want, I am not bothered, hehe, *attaches file*.
 
0
•••
Good luck with the site development.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Nintwa
Hey MRjetGUY... lol... don't hate me but I got bored so I redesigned your header image, use it if you want, I am not bothered, hehe, *attaches file*.

it was really good!, well done Nintwa.. And good luck to mrjetguy :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Nintwa
Hey MRjetGUY... lol... don't hate me but I got bored so I redesigned your header image, use it if you want, I am not bothered, hehe, *attaches file*.

I don't hate you! :) My header is terrible right now so I appreciate your help. I will at least try using your header and see how it looks (as it looks incredible) with the site. I appreciate your help!

And everyone else's words of encouragement, as I'll need A LOT of luck D-:
 
0
•••
Re: ti8.com

Originally posted by mrjetguy
A new purchase, I figured that it might be worth a few bucks (even though I payed more). Got this one off of timechange. I just like the sound of it because when you say it it sounds like "tight" :laugh:

So please appraise:
ti8.com
$10
 
0
•••
$30 :D
 
0
•••
yeah good luck. There are so many 3 letter number combos around and dropping everyday.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by mrjetguy
I don't hate you! :) My header is terrible right now so I appreciate your help. I will at least try using your header and see how it looks (as it looks incredible) with the site. I appreciate your help!

And everyone else's words of encouragement, as I'll need A LOT of luck D-:

Woo, Thanks! Hehe, IF you need any help when getting the main site up, just let me know! :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by mrjetguy
I have starting workign on a site actually for http://ti8.com

My hope is to offer free email (through everyone.net). I will put the login box to the left of the text and may be a tower ad to the left. I know it looks bad now, but give me time :)

Me likes! :D
Please keep me posted on your experience with "Everyone.net" ... I'd greatly appreciate it.
Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back