Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Partner To Sell Ad Space

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjetguy

Established Member
Impact
0
I am the founder and owner of ti8.com. I am looking for someone to sell the ad space for my site. In return you will receive an amount of the ad revenue you bring in. You will be responsible for tracking down adverrtisers and doing negotiaitions. However, all ad purchases will have to be approved by me (will probably take a hour or so max). Also, I will accept all payments via paypal and then will immediately send you your share.

You can get an idea of what adspace the the site has by going to http://ti8.com however the site is actually pretty flexible a far as ad setup goes. You would be able to sell bannner ads, tower ads, popunders (no popups), button ads and text ads.

The sites traffic is around 1,000 uniques a day at the moment. However, all money brought in from advertisers goes back out the door to promotion. ALSO, I can basically bring in as many visitors as you can sell ad space for, because I can get great rates on per a visitor ads from a ad network that I am a reseller for.

As far as what percent you get, we can figure out waht would be fair for both parties. You will be expected to put quite a bit of work into selling the adspace (and yes it is pretty hard now a days). As I said though, if you are able to sell ad space for 1,000,000 impressions needed within two days, I can fufill that easily by bying vistors through my ad network. So, the sky's the limit as far as earning potential.

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Jeff Tate
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try ad-bay.com

Hi Jeff,
I have started a site called Ad-Bay (www.ad-bay.com) and it's a place where people can buy and sell advertising space.

There you can upload your ad space details and you will get access to buyers from across America. There is no insertion fee for a basic listing.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

Regards,
Graeme Klass
CEO
Ad-Bay
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back