Dynadot

.tv Thrillers dot tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since I hate it when no one replies to my threads, I thought I better pop in here and at least comment..... :)

Personally, I like the domain. I think that most .TVs like this, which are short and have an easily definable niche, have the potential for being sold down the road. However, I think the newness of the niche works against the domains value, to a degree, and as such may require a bit of development, and inbound links, etc., before any actual value is realized.....

•••
•••
Tijmen said:
What do you guys think?
I think it could be a good name. What are your plans? How are you going to exploit the .TV extension? Do you plan to develop? Do you plan holding it? Do you plan re-selling? When?...

Tough to just post a name and say "What do you think?" Take a look at -db-'s post;http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=148846 I think if you provide some substance and insight into your name/plans you'll get more in return.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back