NameSilo
Watch

eliasrl

Established Member
Impact
Appraisal for pressureless dot com?

Thanks everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I like it. Kind of a vague term but it's a vagueness that can translate into quite a few uses. Let's call it 'versatile' instead of 'vague'. Another 'V' word but it's more optimistic :)

As a reseller, I'd pay in the range of $200 for this myself. I think others might pay a little more, I always pay very low. There is only one other extension taken, the .org, so it's obviously not a term that is popular or in common usage. There are some uses/industries I can think of that would relate to this - like maybe sleep products, stress reduction products and services, maybe some eco products and services. I'm sure we can think of more, but the fact that we have to think hard of uses is the negative part - vague; but it does work for some variety of uses, that's the positive part - versatile.

I think the ideal end user may be interested in this at somewhere in the $x,xxx range, low or medium or even high. I think it's a hard sell and will sit around for years; still, I find it attractive, so other resellers and end users might also.

Good luck! I do like the name.

•••
I like it. Kind of a vague term but it's a vagueness that can translate into quite a few uses. Let's call it 'versatile' instead of 'vague'. Another 'V' word but it's more optimistic :)

As a reseller, I'd pay in the range of $200 for this myself. I think others might pay a little more, I always pay very low. There is only one other extension taken, the .org, so it's obviously not a term that is popular or in common usage. There are some uses/industries I can think of that would relate to this - like maybe sleep products, stress reduction products and services, maybe some eco products and services. I'm sure we can think of more, but the fact that we have to think hard of uses is the negative part - vague; but it does work for some variety of uses, that's the positive part - versatile.

I think the ideal end user may be interested in this at somewhere in the $x,xxx range, low or medium or even high. I think it's a hard sell and will sit around for years; still, I find it attractive, so other resellers and end users might also.

Good luck! I do like the name.
Thank you so much, Bannen!

•••
•••
The term pressure-less seems to be most commonly used when referring to pressure-less tennis balls. There might be some value to tennis ball manufacturers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back