Dynadot

Thread topic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm the one who created this thread.

FLIPPA is in the title. We're talking about the Flippa marketplace and how Namepros could potential end up starting a similar marketplace.
The moved posts are not relevant to this thread. You may discuss them in another thread where they are relevant. Please do not take the thread off topic again.

Rule 1.15. Organization. (a) All content must be organized in an appropriate section (“forum”). (b) Posts and messages must be on topic and relevant where submitted (e.g., a discussion thread or direct message).
  • Note: The topic of a page is determined primarily by its title (and sometimes secondarily or refined by its first post/message); subsequent posts (even by the topic's creator) do not change the topic. If a topic's creator changes the title or first post/message within the edit time limits, then previous posts/messages will be unaffected and the new topic will apply moving forward only.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The moved posts are not relevant to this thread. You may discuss it in another thread where it is, which is not this thread. Please do not take this thread off topic again.

Rule 1.15. Organization. (a) All content must be organized in an appropriate section (“forum”). (b) Posts and messages must be on topic and relevant where submitted (e.g., a discussion thread or direct message).
  • Note: The topic of a page is determined primarily by its title (and sometimes secondarily or refined by its first post/message); subsequent posts (even by the topic's creator) do not change the topic. If a topic's creator changes the title or first post/message within the edit time limits, then previous posts/messages will be unaffected and the new topic will apply moving forward only.

How are you telling me what's "relevant" in a thread I started in the "General Domain Discussion" (which was moved) that is about NamePros going to a Flippa like marketplace.

We are having a relevant and open conversion about NamePros and about Flippa.

The MODS here need to spend more time on Fraud and Spam, not petty stuff like this.

•••
How are you telling me what's "relevant" in a thread I started in the "General Domain Discussion" (which was moved) that is about NamePros going to a Flippa like marketplace.
Because we ultimately decide that after you’ve created the thread, not you.

We’re fully literate and competent to read a thread’s title, first post, and deduce its topic from that. We’ve done that here, and we’ve determined that what you subsequently posted in the thread is not relevant to its topic.

You may disagree, but you may not disregard our decision.

•••
Because we decide that, not you.

We’re fully literate and competent to read a thread’s title, first post, and deduce its topic from that. We’ve done that here, and we’ve determined that what you subsequently posted in the thread is not relevant to its topic.

You may disagree, but you may not disregard our decision.

That goes against everything which makes up an online community, which is what NP is after all.

•••
That goes against everything which makes up an online community, which is what NP is after all.
Someone has to do it, and until the dev team finishes the community moderation functionality, that’s us: NamePros moderators.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back