Domain Empire

discuss Thread on GEO Domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Richbillionaire

Established Member
Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

I was thinking we beginners can have a Geo domain thread dedicated to us. This is because its the easiest to dabble into with less cost involved and it will assist us in getting a feel of the business.

Most threads are on brandables and trends which as much as they dont want us to believe, takes a long while to get it sold.

Lemme know what you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rich......., thank you for the thread, it's a good idea, I've got only one Geo but I think it's a good market niche and they can only increase their value in the future, it's not simply a trend.

hungary.fr

•••
Real estate seems like a logical combination but realtors generally speaking do not buy aftermarket domains. The Bristol condo in West Palm Beach was recently finished. Several condos with bay views have recently sold for prices in excess of TEN MILLION dollars. Yet their domain names seem to be ....

TheBristolWestPalmBeach.com

TheBristolPalmBeach.com.

Sadly just a few hundred meters north of the property it is quite common to find homeless people sleeping under the bridge. What a contrast of wealth - kind of like .COM vs .Whatever

•••
I Love Geo domains!

As the ole saying goes...they don't make land anymore.

There is an attachment to "places" as peoples memories are inevitably cities/countries they grew up in.

Use that emotional pull to your advantage!

Love=Emotion.

Emotion=Money.

It's simple math!

•••
(dawtcom)

AboutHK

(About Hong Kong)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back