Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Thoughts on death?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Investor

Established Member
Impact
0
I pop the thought in my head twice a year or so...we will die someday and that is it, we don't bring physical stuff, we don't bring memories, we don't bring emotions, nothing, so what's the sense of living? Have fun now but not remember it tomorrow, it's just too scary to think about really.

Does anyone know if we will live a second life, so my last life I was Einstein, now I am me, then I'll be Barack Obama Jr? Like is it possible I am born again, is it possible we lived millions of lives but can't remember it? Supernatural?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am scared like hell when I think about death.

I have so many pending things to do. I also sometimes get frustrated that what will my children do if I am not there. With so many scammers and money greedy people roaming around I am always tense and think that may god give my children some good thoughts and they can live nicely without being scammed out of things they have.

My other problem is that in my family all problems are my problems. So even if my dad or mom or sister or my wife has a problem it is my very personal problem and believe it or not When someone is ill I don't sleep for nights and nights [I know it doesn't helps in curing it] But yet I think it helps and I am there whenever they need me :'( all this and much much more on my mind, that will not allow me to die. I have to be here :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Just think about how advanced the net would be in the afterlife! :o
 
0
•••
I was reading random blogs and I came across this and just want to share it here:

"Ever Thought of life and death come to you at almost the same time? Where the feeling of joy brings you laughter and happiness then it strucks you the pain and sorrow of mourning? what does life and death offer each other? One lives...One dies...One gets ill...the other heals...one tear..one smile...one rich..one poor...one!

One shall experience life and death...One reason...one destiny...One God! "
 
0
•••
Well I am on a module at Uni where I dissect dead human bodies 3 times a week so Im kinda used to seeing death! The human body is strange I tell ya ;)

When it comes, it comes :sold:
 
0
•••
.X. said:
I don't fear death at all, when God is ready to take me, I am ready to go home.

Until then, I will live a happy life with my Gorgeous wife, Son and Daughter :)

We have things in common. :tu:
 
0
•••
When that day happens, I want it sudden, no pain, no cries no sweet nothings. I'll accept it, but not this early:)
 
0
•••
It's not the fall that scares me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back