domains Those meta registrations keep on going

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

When things started heating up around meta back in October of 2021. I occasionally posted what was registered meta wise. On October 19 there were 645 domainnames registered and many were out there, with hyphens and combos that were highly speculative. Taking a look at yesterday’s registrations, they are still going strong. Over 1100 Meta […]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

When things started heating up around meta back in October of 2021. I occasionally posted what was registered meta wise. On October 19 there were 645 domainnames registered and many were out there, with hyphens and combos that were highly speculative. Taking a look at yesterday’s registrations, they are still going strong. Over 1100 Meta […]
No link to the article fyi

•••
•••
Thanks for posting something about meta related domains. I've started learning some 3d design applications. So between learning Fusion 360 and that monster, Blender, have not been able to keep up on meta registrations. The learning curve is like climbing Mount Everest. Anyhow, not to diverge from topic, all of these applications have pretty seamless transition to designing for VR and AR. This is part of the reason I decided to learn them. Have some meta domains I registered months ago. Got lucky on some, and some are just ok. Just squeaked through getting some fairly short ones before the onslaught of registrations started. Some of the large graphics card manufacturers seem to be embracing the concept of the metaverse. AMD and Nvidia look to be making some interesting pipelines for content. I find it pretty exciting. More so, due to having meta related .coms registered. Good luck to all.

•••
Thanks for posting something about meta related domains. I've started learning some 3d design applications. So between learning Fusion 360 and that monster, Blender, have not been able to keep up on meta registrations. The learning curve is like climbing Mount Everest. Anyhow, not to diverge from topic, all of these applications have pretty seamless transition to designing for VR and AR. This is part of the reason I decided to learn them. Have some meta domains I registered months ago. Got lucky on some, and some are just ok. Just squeaked through getting some fairly short ones before the onslaught of registrations started. Some of the large graphics card manufacturers seem to be embracing the concept of the metaverse. AMD and Nvidia look to be making some interesting pipelines for content. I find it pretty exciting. More so, due to having meta related .coms registered. Good luck to all.

Nvidia is focused on the Omniverse

•••
I have always liked OmniVerse but those have all been registered as well...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back