NameSilo

priced Thoroughly.com; Systematically.com 7,000 each/ One Time Price Drop to Only 5500 USD each!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FM

Established Member
Impact
Premium One-word.com domain names!

I am looking to get a new watch, and so I am selling these two one-word.com domain names. They are priced to sell, and given the rising value of rare one-word.coms, this is the time to pick such a name up for a wonderful price. I will not have these on long (only one week, and if they don't sell, then the price is going back up to 20,000 USD each). Again, I price them the same exact price of the watch I am looking to buy.

Thoroughly.com

Thoroughly has 203 million Google results! This is an amazing domain name for tech, research, analysis, etc... I have received many offers, and now is the time to sell it for a great price. The price is only 7,000 USD! This is a top domain name that I believe will only rise in value. However, the watch bug has struck, so time to move one of these.
(expires January 2018)

Systematically.com
This is one of the very best "system" names left. System.com is taken (and worth seven figures), and systematic.com sold for 400,000 dollars! I truly believe this is easily an 18k domain name, but again, I am looking to sell one of them for the watch, so the price is only 7,000 USD!. This is a prime name for a company about systems, computers, technology, etc... There are not many other options for a company to have a one word "system" based domain name.
(expires April 2018)

I would give an even better price if someone wants both of them right now.

So, stop buying many dozens, or even hundreds of valueless domains in ngtld and concentrate on an investment level domain such as these! Quality over quantity. Buy one word domains that people actually know and mean something.

Payment: Escrow.com (push to Godaddy account).

Post Name and Sold to claim

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump for these great domain names. Excellent prices for these well known one-word.coms.

•••
One time price drop to only 5500 USD each!

Price drop will be for 48 hours total, and then the names will be taken off the market at this price, and back to 20k each.

Contact if interested.
Payment via paypal

•••
Last call for either at only 5,500 USD! Names will be back to retail prices this afternoon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back