IT.COM

status-resolved This website should be renamed "Chaos!"

NameSilo
Watch

OliveOil

Established Member
Impact
What a Zoo this site appears to be! Trying to simply figure out how to list some domain names. It's no wonder SEDO rules. Land on their site for one minute and they're all about Business. Just stopped by here to see about selling : OpenSourceCarts.com. For such a brilliant site design, you'z guys should get better at the business side of things and put away the ZOO. Then, maybe you'll soon be about 1/3rd as big as they are ... OliveOil.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
... yes, Apple/130, Google/160, JW.org/1004 ... and the winner is: JW.org! ... just looking at JW.org/en and JW.org/ar
1021 foe JW. I would say for what they are preaching, they are trying to tackle most of the language.

•••
i dunno gisty-boi. why aren't you getting the gist of things? Maybe it's because your website is not at all responsive? Domaingist.com? Or, maybe you don't even own the .com? lol.

Not only did I own that domain, but I gave it away for free on this forum.

•••
it was late at night peak. i was not feeling well and frustrated. a noob in a tent in the woods just before midnite, using a Verizon Kazuna eTalk $20.00 flip phone.

Well, that's a demographic that we haven't historically targeted, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't start. Cheap, Android-based flip phones are increasingly common, and we can't assume that everyone who visits our site for the first time is in a good mood.

I'll see if I can snag something like the Kazuna eTalk for testing. I almost grabbed one while at Target a few months ago, but ultimately decided against it. I need another testing device like I need a hole in my head.

•••
Hello @OliveOil and welcome to nps!

I too use a flip phone...but it is not very smart. I bought about a dozen of them when they were on sale at a DG store a couple of years ago...think I am on the 4th one now. I will be in trouble when 3G gets phased out!

Just wanted to say that if you are truly doing the tent think in the glades I will send some prayers your way. I did that once many years ago...truly a character building experience and not an easy thing to do. Hope you get more solid walls soon! :xf.smile:

•••
Why are you comparing a forum with a marketplace.
I would guess that she hasn't used a forum before and can only relate to the marketplace concept.

Well, that's a demographic that we haven't historically targeted, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't start.
Paul, you could write a book on diplomacy. Well played.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back