NameSilo

.mobi This Place Is Quiet!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

garrett200

Established Member
Impact
38
Where is everyone? Have we lost members because of the constant bashing threads, or have they jumped .mobi ship?

I've noticed the traffic in the .mobi section is WAY off lately.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mkylut said:
Arnie, come to Nice...we have nice summer here :)
Just had to sell my place in Frejus due to break up.
Not joking.
The only thing that keeps me in UK is my daughter.
My heart is in South of France & Ukraine.
Luckily i still have a place in Ukraine.
I will get a place in Var or Vaucluse ideally when i get dollar
 
0
•••
I see no reason to leave and go to another forum. I like the posts from the bashers from time to time, to be honest. It keeps me on my toes.

Bring it on!!
 
0
•••
garrett200 said:
I see no reason to leave and go to another forum. I like the posts from the bashers from time to time, to be honest. It keeps me on my toes.

Bring it on!!

i agree totally, the bashers are really more annoying than anything else - no one can predict the future and any form of domain investing is purely speculation... some great memebers have stayed away recently, hopefully they will return at some point.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
garrett200 said:
I see no reason to leave and go to another forum. I like the posts from the bashers from time to time, to be honest. It keeps me on my toes.

Bring it on!!

hope you have strong toes...

"from time to time" is different from every 3rd post in every thread...imho

.
 
0
•••
i studied in Nice for a bit. miss it certainly. Everyone always says Nice is nice.
 
0
•••
garrett200 said:
I see no reason to leave and go to another forum. I like the posts from the bashers from time to time, to be honest. It keeps me on my toes.

Bring it on!!


namewaiter said:
i agree totally, the bashers are really more annoying than anything else - no one can predict the future and any form of domain investing is purely speculation... some great members have stayed away recently, hopefully they will return at some point.

Some like it hot...

defending .mobi has been an exciting and worthwhile endeavor , and one I'll continue in from time to time, but there's a time for everything under the sun, and quite frankly, now is time to build on my virtual realestate investment, not to question it... I will continue to promote .mobi, but not so much to domainers, rather to end-users, and iphone users :hehe:
 
0
•••
Summer vacations, a more open and mellow professional attitude here, and getting to the REAL heart of the matter, developing one's .MOBI's, are likely the main reasons IMHO. :music:

I greatly appreciate RJ's vision and leadership for the present and future of the #1 Namepros .MOBI Forum™, as well! :gl: :tu:
Happy 4th!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Busy developing... :music:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back